Does SAP support SSO?
It enables single sign-on for a multitude of SAP websites. We recommend to use SAP Passports only if the operating system on your local computer supports a strict separation of user data. The security of your system depends heavily on the procedures you adopt when working with it.
How do I create a s user ID in SAP marketplace?
- Log in https://launchpad.support.sap.com (use the initial credentials)
- Search “System Operations and Maintenance”
- Click “Support User Management”
- Click “Request User” blue box bottom right corner.
- Enter new user details using your customer #. Put correct professional email id’s.
How do I check my OSS message in SAP marketplace?
Login to Service Market Place and navigate to “ my Inbox” as shown below : It displays all the customer messages that are owned by you. As shown in the basic search of above screen, Oss messages can be filtered and viewed based on: Customer Number.
How do I enable SSO in SAP?
Activating SSO on the SAP Logon
- Select an entry in the SAP Logon window and choose → Properties Advanced.
- Select Enable Secure Network Communications.
- In SNC name, enter: p:< DN name of the AS ABAP > Note.
- Choose OK to confirm your entries.
What is SAP SSO?
The SAP GUI’s Single Sign-On (SSO) functions enable you to configure transparent user authentication for access to AS ABAP systems. With SSO, SAP GUI users can only select the AS ABAP system to log on to from the SAP Logon Pad, without needing to interactively provide a user name and a password.
Where can I find SAP ID?
Answer: Your SAP User Id is typically the same as your email address without the domain address. For example – email account ([email protected]). The SAP User ID would be SmithJ.
How do you raise OSS message in service marketplace?
- Choose system: From Customer Dropdown list: Select your company.
- Propose solution. In Propose solution search: Enter Appropriate search term and select enter.
- Find Solution.
- Enter Message: Select Create message.
How do I open an SAP connection in OSS?
First you login in sap support portal and follow the steps given below. For maintaining the “user credentials” in secure area go to the incident and click on secure area link. Go to the system and add the user details.