How can I check myself for vaginal infection?
Then, they’ll examine the sample under a microscope to determine whether there’s an infection. If you take an at-home pH test, you’ll take one of the included pH strips and hold it against your vaginal wall for a few seconds. Then, you’ll compare the color of the strip with the chart that came with your kit.
What can I use to cure infection?
How is an Infection Treated?
- Antibiotics may be used to treat bacterial infections.
- Antifungals may be used to treat fungal infections.
- Supportive measures (such as pain relief, decongestants) may be used to treat some viral infections.
- Anthelminthics may be used to treat parasitic infections.
How do you treat an infection naturally?
Seven best natural antibiotics
- Garlic. Cultures across the world have long recognized garlic for its preventive and curative powers.
- Honey. Since the time of Aristotle, honey has been used as an ointment that helps wounds to heal and prevents or draws out infection.
How do u know if you have a yeast infection?
- Itching and irritation in the vagina and vulva.
- A burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating.
- Redness and swelling of the vulva.
- Vaginal pain and soreness.
- Vaginal rash.
- Thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance.
- Watery vaginal discharge.
What can I drink for infection?
DO drink a lot of water, even if you’re not thirsty. This will help flush out the bacteria. DON’T drink coffee, alcohol or caffeine until the infection is gone. These drinks can irritate your bladder.
What are the signs of a vaginal infection?
Bacterial vaginosis (BV). BV often causes a thin grayish-white,greenish,or yellow discharge.
What are the symptoms of different vaginal infections?
Itching and irritation in the vagina and vulva
How to recognize bacterial vaginosis symptoms?
Which symptoms does bacterial vaginosis cause?
Vaginal itching and redness