How do I become a lifeguard in Denver?
Colorado – CO – Lifeguard Training
- Minimum age: 15 years.
- Swim 300 yards continuously using the breast or front crawl.
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs.
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds. Starting in the water, swim 20 yards.
Is the Red Cross lifeguard test multiple choice?
The Red Cross certification tests are multiple-choice. 80% is passing.
How old do you have to be to be a lifeguard in Colorado?
Prerequisites: Must be at least 15 years old and pass certain swimming requirements.
How old do you have to be to be a lifeguard USA?
15 years old
The age requirement To undergo lifeguard training, you have to be 15 years old — according to the American Red Cross.
How much is a lifeguard qualification?
In order to perform lifeguard duties candidates must be physically fit, have good vision and hearing, be mentally alert and self-disciplined (Applicants must be 16 years old by the end of the course). The total cost for this course is £280; a full payment up front is required to secure your space.
Why lifeguarding is the best job?
Why Lifeguarding Is The Best And Worst Job Ever
- Pro: You get paid to tan, essentially.
- Pro: You get to rock sweet lifeguard swag.
- Pro: You get to take a lot of unexpected breaks.
- Pro: You have the ability to save LIVES.
- Pro: Kids at the pool are a great source of entertainment.
How can I become a lifeguard in India?
Submit the form and we will get in touch with you soon.
- Training Method – Theory + Practical + Exam.
- Course Duration – 42Hours.
- Minimum Age – 16 years.
- Prerequisites – 500 mtr swim in 15 min , 30 mtr underwater Swim; can stand with hands up in deep water for 3 mins – (egg-beater kick)
How do I become a lifeguard in South Africa?
- Must be at least 14 years old on the day of the examination.
- Lifeguard must be able to complete a 400m pool swim in under 8 minutes and Junior Lifeguard in under 9 minutes.
- Lifeguards must complete one lap under water and Junior Lifeguards half a lap underwater.