How do I install HP LaserJet P1005 printer?
Install the drivers for the HP LaserJet P1005 printer an Installation package:
- Go to HP LaserJet P1005 official website and click on Download drivers button.
- Enter your printer name in the Find my product box.
- A series of results will appear, so make sure you select your specific printer model by clicking on it.
When did the HP LaserJet P1005 come out?
Nov. 27 2009
|Date First Available||Nov. 27 2009|
|Customer Reviews||5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating 5.0 out of 5 stars|
|Best Sellers Rank||#237,601 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics) #717 in Laser Printers|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Does Windows 10 support HP LaserJet P1005?
HP LaserJet P1005 driver is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
How do I print a test page on HP LaserJet P1005?
HP LaserJet P1005, P1006, P1009, P1505, and P1505n Printers – Printing a Demo Page
- Click Start.
- Click Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click HP LaserJet and then select Printing Preferences.
- Click the Services tab.
- Select Demo Page from the Print Information Pages drop-down menu.
- Click Print. The demo page prints.
How do I install HP LaserJet printer?
Method one: Download the printer software from 123.hp.com
- Connect the network cable to the printer and to the network.
- 2-line control panels: On the printer control panel, press the OK button.
- Go to 123.hp.com/laserjet.
- When the Download your installation software screen displays, click Download.
How do I install a printer on Windows 10?
To install or add a local printer
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Open Printers & scanners settings.
- Select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find nearby printers, then choose the one you want to use, and select Add device.
Why is it called LaserJet?
Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. LaserJet as a brand name identifies the line of laser printers marketed by the American computer company Hewlett-Packard (HP). The HP LaserJet was the world’s first desktop laser printer. Canon supplies both mechanisms and cartridges for all HP’s laser printers.
What is the meaning of LaserJet?
n. A printer that uses a laser to produce an image on a rotating drum before electrostatically transferring the image to paper.
How do I print a configuration page on a HP Laserjet p1505n?
Printing a configuration page in Windows
- Make sure that the printer is idle and the Ready light is on.
- Load the plain white paper in the input tray.
- Access the product Properties dialog box.
- Click the Services tab.
- Select Config from the Print Information Pages drop-down menu.
- Click Print.
Where is the print driver?
The printer driver is usually located on the C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository folder on a Windows machine.
Does the HP LaserJet p1005 work with Mac OS X Leopard?
Does anyone know whether a HP LaserJet P1005 works with Mac OS X Leopard? I’m using a MacBook Pro with Leopard installed. Checking the HP website shows that they have a supported driver for up to 10.4.3. You could try the 1.0.4 drivers on Leopard, they might work.
Is the canon Pixma p1005 compatible with a Mac?
It is a bit louder than HP during warm up and printing, but it works fine with Mac. And has a plastic dust cover for the paper tray, unlike HP. Is your P1005 still working under 10.5.3?
Can I download hp drivers for my Mac?
And when you go to HP site to download drivers, the latest that they have are for OSX 10.4.3 and you cannot even download them for Mac, unlike XP (imagine you lost your CD) – HP insists on mailng you a CD for $37. What a joke. I guess HP is really not Mac compatible.
Can I use my HP printer with a Leopard Mac?
I’m using a MacBook Pro with Leopard installed. Checking the HP website shows that they have a supported driver for up to 10.4.3. You could try the 1.0.4 drivers on Leopard, they might work. Bought the printer today, works a treat.