How do I invest in HFC?
- Two copies of your National ID.
- KRA PIN Certificate.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- A deposit equal to or exceeding the minimum amount required.
- A letter of introduction from an existing account holder or a reference letter from your employer or banker.
What is the new name of HFC Bank in Ghana?
Republic Bank (Ghana) Limited
HFC Bank (Ghana) Limited (HFC) has finally changed its name to Republic Bank (Ghana) Limited following the acquisition of the bank by Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) of Trinidad and Tobago. The change in name becomes effective in the final week of April 2018.
What is HFC company?
2. What is Housing Finance Company (HFC)? HFC means a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) licensed by the Commission to provide housing finance services.
Is HFC a buy?
Like earnings, a higher growth rate is better than a lower growth rate….Momentum Scorecard. More Info.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Does HFC Bank still exist in Ghana?
Port of Spain, Trinidad: April 30, 2018: HFC Bank (Ghana) has been rebranded as Republic Bank (Ghana) Limited, in the culmination of a transition that started more than four years ago when HFC Bank became part of the Republic Bank Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) Group.
Who started HFC?
In June 1962, the Fiji Government together with the British Overseas Development Corporation (BODC) (now known as Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC)) formed Home Finance Company Limited; CDC through its locally incorporated company Fiji Development Company (FDC).
What is HFC Finance?
HFCs are non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) that specialise in home loans. Their loan products are restricted to home loans and allied instruments. The eligibility criteria for HFC loans could be less stringent than banks.