How do I uninstall Microsoft Office?
Click Start > Control Panel. Click Programs > Programs and Features. Right-click the Office application you want to remove, and then click Uninstall.
How do you delete Microsoft Word?
Uninstall Microsoft Office in Windows
- Navigate to the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Find the older version of Microsoft Office in the list of programs. Double-click the older version to start the uninstall wizard, and follow the prompts to uninstall the program.
How do I reinstall Excel?
Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. On the Office home page, select Install Office apps. This begins the download of Office. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the install.
How do I install Microsoft Word on my laptop and Excel?
Sign in to download and install Office
- Go to www.office.com and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in.
- Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office.
- After signing in, follow the steps that match the type of account you signed in with.
- This completes the download of Office to your device.
How do I install Word?
How do I install Office 365 on my Android device?
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for Microsoft Office 365.
- From the search results, either select the specific Microsoft Office app you want (Microsoft Word, for example).
- Press Install.
- When the install completes, press Open.
How do I download Microsoft Excel on my computer?
Click Install > on the left side of the page. Click Install on the right side of the page. Double-click the Office 365 setup file that downloads. Follow any on-screen installation prompts.
How do I uninstall Excel in Windows 10?
Step 6. Uninstall and reinstall Excel.
- Click the Windows Start button, then select Control Panel.
- From the control panel, select Add or Remove Programs.
- Click on Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003, or whatever version of Microsoft Office you happen to have installed.
- If prompted, select Uninstall.