How do you respond to you are amazing?
“You’re Amazing” – 5 tips on receiving compliments and feedback
- Say thank you. Feedback is a gift, so always thank the person that has said the kind remarks.
- Acknowledge others. If other people contributed to your achievement, then give them a mention to.
- Ask for clarification.
- Practice giving compliments and pay one back if merited.
How do you say beautiful in family pictures?
You could say, “Awesome family portrait ! “, or “Wow! That is a stunning family photograph !”, or even, “Love that beautiful family portrait !”…
- Stunning capture!
- Beautiful/Dreamy photo/Beauty!
- Amazing shot/Awesome shot!
- Spectacular capture!
What makes a person amazing?
An amazing person is one who does remarkable things. When a person strives to enhance the lives of others, when he focuses on empowering people, when he displays kindness and joy and curiosity in order to better the world, he is an amazing person.
How do you return a compliment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you accept a compliment?
Here are seven ways to accept a compliment with humility and grace.
- Express your gratitude.
- Share the credit.
- Receive awards with your left hand.
- Use appropriate body language.
- Never undermine the compliment.
- Avoid a compliment battle.
- Follow appropriate etiquette.
Why is being close to family important?
Being close to family also means more frequent visits from people you care about, which can lead to more quality time and stronger familial bonds. Living near loved ones can also be helpful in case of emergencies. It’s nice to know your family can be there for you emotionally and physically when they live nearby.
How do you respond to being proud of you?
If you are proud of yourself: you could say ‘me too’ or ‘so am I’. NOTE: this sounds a bit boastful. The normal response would be, Thank you, plus maybe then, ‘I’m proud of myself too. If you are proud of the other person: I’m proud of you, too.
What are the advantages of strong family ties?
By having family routines and traditions, it will help mould younger family members’ sense of commitment and responsibility, and further shape a family’s identity. Spending time together also promotes a sense of belonging for each member and helps to form feelings of familiarity, understanding and trust.