How do you show clipping planes?
To make a clipping plane, use the “clipping plane” command. Draw the plane where you want to cut your plan or section. Select the clipping plane you drew and check all boxes under the Properties sidebar > Clipping Plane > Views Clipped. If the clipping plane is hiding all geometry, it may be backward.
How do I show planes in AutoCAD?
To Display a View of the XY Plane
- Click View menu 3D Views Plan View. The menu bar is not displayed by default, so an alternative method is to enter PLAN at the Command prompt.
- Select one of the following options: Current (for the current UCS) World (for the WCS) Named (for a saved UCS)
How do I hide the clipping plane in AutoCAD?
Turning clipping boundaries on and off
- Do one of the following: On the ribbon, choose Insert > Clip Xref (in Reference).
- Select the desired external references.
- Press Enter.
- To turn off clipping boundaries, choose Off. To turn on existing clipping boundaries, choose On.
- Press Enter.
How do I turn off clipping on a plane?
To turn off the clip plane, simply un-check View Clipping.
How do I enable dynamic UCS in AutoCAD?
With the dynamic UCS turned on, align the XY plane of the UCS with a plane on a 3D solid. To toggle on and off the Dynamic UCS, use the F6 key. Alternatively, type UCSDETECT into the command line and then enter 0 (not-active) or 1 (active).
What is profile plane?
Answers. A third plane perpendicular to both coordinate planes, and hence to the ground line, is called a profile plane. This plane is vertical in position, and may be used as a plane of projection.
How do you hide the clipping plane in Lumion?
Re: Clipping planes In your version of Lumion, you can’t turn it on/off in Build mode. You have to wait until the next update of Lumion is ready. In that version, you will be able to turn it on/off manually by pressing the F7 key.