What are 10 careers?
What are 10 careers?
The positions here offer a blend of high pay, job security and growth potential.
- Actuary. If you’re good with numbers, this is your job.
- Human Resource Specialist.
- Market Research Analyst.
- Occupational Therapist.
- Software Developer.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer.
- Interpreters and Translators.
What do you mean by IPS officer?
Indian Police Service
Who is IPS officer of India?
Kiran Bedi She was appointed to the Union territory cadre. During her long and illustrious career, she served in Delhi, Goa, Chandigarh, and Mizoram. During her career, she has been known to lower the crime rate of any area that was under her jurisdiction.
What is the aim of IPS?
WHAT DOES AN IPS OFFICER DO? IPS officers in India work as senior police officers. IPS officers maintain public peace and order, prevent crime, investigate, collect intelligence, provide security to VIPs, and tackle terrorism and a range of other crimes.
How can I be IPS officer?
In order to become an IPS Officer, you must apply for the UPSC CSE exam. You must also crack the exam preliminary, mains and interview in order to get selected for the training. A candidate must be a citizen of India to become an IPS. The candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
Can I do IPS after 12th?
It is not possible to become an IPS Officer right after completing 12th standard! In order to become an IPS Officer, you must apply for CSE exam conducted by the UPSC. You must also crack the exam (preliminary, mains and interview) in order to get selected for the training.
Who is the first IPS officer in India?
How difficult is IPS?
The Civil Services Examination is among the toughest exam in the country and a lakh of aspirants appear for the exam every year. Thus, there is a tough competition. So, candidates interested in joining IPS must have a strong preparation to achieve their dream.
Is CareerBuilder any good?
CareerBuilder is a decent job board but I would typically suggest it as a backup option to other boards. It holds a decent amount of candidates and has good functionality to shape up your posting and who you are targeting, but lacks in search parameters and this makes it a little less valuable than other tools.
What is the highest paying job in Canada?
Highest paying jobs in Canada
- Physician/Doctor – 150,000 CAD/year.
- Lawyer – 135,000 CAD/year.
- Miner/Oil and Gas Driller – 77,250 CAD/year.
- Dentist – 75,000 CAD/year.
- Registered Nurses – 74,000 CAD/year.
Is CareerBuilder free?
Is CareerBuilder free? No. CareerBuilder’s packages start from $219.00 /mo.
What will be the highest paying jobs in 2025?
According to Robert Half and Adecco Australia, these are the jobs that are seeing the highest salary growth:
- Data Analyst.
- Financial Analyst.
- Graphic Designer.
- Cyber-security Specialist.
- DevOps and Cloud Engineer.
- Front End Developers.
- Data Scientist.
- Financial Planning & Analysis.
What job pays $100 an hour?
Here is the list of the top jobs that pay over $100 an hour: Life coach. Underwater welder. Freelance photographer.
Which job is best salary?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Medical Professionals (Doctors & Surgeons)
- Data Scientist.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developer.
- Full Stack Software Developer.
- Product Management.
- Management Consultant.
- Investment Banker.
What is the most highest paid job in the world?
Here is a look at the top 100 highest-paying jobs:
- Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $264,850 per year.
- Psychiatrist. National average salary: $224,577 per year.
What jobs will be gone in 5 years?
30 Jobs That Will Disappear This Decade
- Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging and Systems Assemblers.
- Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors and Processing Machine Operators.
- Milling and Planing Machine Setters, Operators and Tenders, Metal and Plastic.
- Coil Winders, Tapers and Finishers.
- Nuclear Technicians.
- Pressers, Textile, Garment and Related Materials.