What are the 23 CSU campuses?
- California State University, Bakersfield.
- California State University Channel Islands*
- California State University, Chico.
- California State University, Dominguez Hills.
- California State University, East Bay.
- California State University, Fresno.
- California State University, Fullerton.
- Humboldt State University.
What are the requirements for California State University?
First-time freshmen must meet the following eligibility requirements: be a high school graduate or equivalent; complete the 15-unit comprehensive “a-g” pattern of college preparatory course; and earn a qualifying “a-g” grade point average (GPA) as described below.
How many colleges are in the US?
What do you need for Cal State applications?
Things to Consider When Filling Out Your Application to the CSU
- Social Security number. The application will ask you to enter your Social Security number (SSN).
- Once you have been accepted to a CSU campus, you should file a California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request form with the school.
Do you have or will you require an F1 visa student or J1 visa exchange to study at the California State University CSU?
For the purpose of the admission application, you are an international applicant if you require an F1 or J1 visa to study in the United States.
Does University of California accept international students?
More top-10 departments than any other university in the U.S.—public or private. It’s easy to see why international students pick UC. Our undergrads come from more than 100 countries across the world. If you’re ready to join them, we’re ready to help.
What college is easiest to get into?
Popular Colleges with High Acceptance Rates
|College University of Kentucky
|Acceptance Rate 90.79%
|College University of Kansas
|Acceptance Rate 93.01%
|College Kansas State University
|Acceptance Rate 94.07%
|College Iona College
|Acceptance Rate 91.46%
What is the number 1 college in the world?