What are the top 10 worst baby names?
- Mia – Because it means “missing in action”.
- Lana – As spelt backwards, it looks rather rude.
- Fanny – “For obvious reasons”.
- Grace – Because “there are very few accents that say it gracefully”.
- Amelia – As one mum “find(s) the ‘me’ so whiney”.
- Graham – As “it sounds like “Grey Ham'”.
What are some evil baby names?
If you’re looking for a sinister-sounding name for your little devil, here are 50 of them.
- Abaddon. Abaddon is a Hebrew name meaning ruin, destruction.
- Abchanchu. The meaning of the name Abchanchu is unknown.
- Acheron. Acheron is Latin and means river of sorrow.
What is the top 5 worst names?
Worst Baby Names
- Mia – Because it means ‘missing in action’
- Lana – As spelled backwards, it looks rather rude.
- Fanny – ‘For obvious reasons’
- Grace – Because ‘there are very few accents that say it gracefully’
- Amelia – As one mum ‘find(s) the ‘me’ so whiney’
- Graham – As ‘it sounds like Grey Ham’
What are the most ridiculous names?
26 of the Most Ridiculous Baby Names From the Past 100 Years
- of 27. Fellony.
- of 27. Semaj.
- of 27. 2000s: Prince Michael II or Blanket.
- of 27. Pilot Inspektor.
- of 27. 2010s: Hashtag.
- of 27. Number 16 Bus Shelter.
- of 27. Buddy Bear.
- of 27.
What are spoiled brat names?
- holy terror.
- juvenile delinquent.
- little terror.
- punk kid.
- snotnosed kid.
- spoiled brat.
What are the most unpopular names?
Top ten most unpopular girls names
What is the most evilest name?
Demon And Evil Names For Boys
- Azazel: In Hebrew, the word Azazel means the ‘scapegoat or total removal.
- Diabolos: Diabolos is a Greek mythological name meaning ‘slanderer or accuser.
- Abigor: Abigor is one of the few handsome demons.