What games should I play with my baby?
8 games to play with your baby
- Splish, splash. Water has such a joyful, relaxing effect on children — feel free to take advantage any time of the day.
- Shake, rattle and roll.
- Outdoor adventures.
- Rock and roll.
- Peekaboo 2.0.
- High (chair) art.
How do you take care of a baby app?
Best Parenting Apps To Use In 2022 To Help With Newborn Babies
- Cloud baby monitor (iOS and Android) Best parenting apps.
- BabyGogo (Android) Best parenting apps.
- Tinybeans (iOS and Android) Best parenting apps.
- Peanut (iOS and Android)
- Sound Sleeper: Best white noise app for a baby (iOS and Android)
- Baby+ (iOS and Android)
What games do 6 month olds play?
Some great games and activities for 6-month-old babies include peekaboo, kicking, tummy time, making bubbles, singing, clapping, reading a book, flying, and doing sit-ups. No matter what you do, playing games and interacting with your baby helps enhance their development.
What do you do all day with a baby?
giving your baby different things to look at and feel while talking to them. giving your baby supervised tummy time each day….Cuddling and playing
- making eye contact, smiling and talking.
- singing nursery rhymes.
- taking your baby for a walk.
- reading or telling them a story.
- making faces.
- blowing raspberries.
Which is the best app for babies?
10 Best Apps for Babies for iPad, iPhone, and Android
- Mommy Saver: High Contrast Baby Visual Stimulation.
- Infant Zoo LITE for Babies.
- Baby Color Tap.
- Onni & Ilona: Happy Animals.
- Baby Rattle Toy + Child Lock.
- Sensory Baby: Games for Babies.
- Baby Games: Piano & Baby Phone.
- First Words for Baby.