Where is administration console of Kaspersky Security Center?
By default, this will be :\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center Console. If such a folder does not exist, it is created automatically during the installation. You can change the destination folder by using the Browse button.
What is Kaspersky console?
Kaspersky Security Center is a single administration console for controlling all Kaspersky Lab security solutions and system administration tools that you use.
How do I install Kaspersky Security Center administration console?
Run the setup.exe executable file. A window opens prompting you to select Kaspersky Lab applications to install. In the application selection window, click the Install Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console link to run the Administration Console Setup Wizard. Follow the instructions of the Wizard.
How do I open Kaspersky Security Center console?
To login to Kaspersky Security Center Web Console:
- In your browser, go to :. The login page is displayed.
- Log in, using the user name and password of the local Administrator.
- Upon the login, the dashboard is displayed with the language and theme that you used last time.
What is the latest version of Kaspersky Security Center?
0.1511 (October 1, 2021): What’s new.
How does Kaspersky Security Center work?
Kaspersky Security Center gives you complete visibility into the hardware and software running on your network. Save on licensing costs by centrally monitoring and provisioning usage rights. Automated device detection, hardware discovery and software inventory reports help optimize resources.
How do I install Kaspersky Security Center 10 Admin Server step by step?
- Check if your computer meets all system requirements.
- Download the installer from the Kaspersky Security 10. x for Windows Server page.
- Run the installer and extract the files to the temporary folder.
- Go to the temporary folder and run setup.exe.
- Follow the steps of the installation wizard.
How do I remove plugins from Kaspersky Security Center?
To remove an application management plug-in:
- Close the Administration Console from which the plug-in should be removed.
- Open the system registry.
- Open the registry branch:
- Select the section which corresponds to the plug-in you would like to remove.
- Open the UninstallString parameter and copy its value.
How do I get a free license in Kaspersky Security Center 11?
In order to free a license:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center.
- Go to Managed devices.
- Remove the client computer from the administration group.
- Go to Unassigned devices.
- Remove the client computer from the database.
- Refresh the Administration Console by pressing F5 on the keyboard.
How do I update my Kaspersky Security Center?
Run the setup.exe executable file for version 10 Service Pack 3. A window opens prompting you to select Kaspersky Lab applications to install. In the application selection window, click the Install Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server link to start the Administration Server Setup Wizard.