Why does my Karcher has no pressure?
– Make sure your garden hose and high pressure hose are not kinked, leaking, or blocked in anyway and that the water is turned on full force and supplying the correct amount of water outlined in your owner’s manual. – Remove the water inlet filter and make sure it is free of debris. – Check the trigger gun and nozzles.
How do I change the nozzle on my Karcher pressure washer?
Hold the pressure washer stem in one hand and the new nozzle tip in the other. Pull the spring-loaded collar away from the end of the stem and insert the nozzle tip onto the stem. The nozzle tip should slide on easily.
Do Karcher pressure washers have a reset button?
If your electric power washer won’t start, hit the “Reset” button on your power outlet, if it has one, or check your fuse box for a tripped circuit breaker.
Can Karcher pressure washers be repaired?
The best place to get your pressure washer repaired is at a licensed Karcher dealer in your area. When you deal with a licensed Karcher dealer, you can rest assured that only the best experienced Technicians will be handling your pressure washer.
Can Karcher washers be repaired?
At Kärcher, repairs are carried out by our trained technicians to the highest standards. Complete overhaul of the machine and replacement of any faulty parts*. The functionality and safety of your machine will be checked following the repair. Your repair is guaranteed for 3 months.
How do you release a Karcher nozzle?
1. Switch the pressure washer off by turning the power dial to the position that is marked ‘0’. 2. Twist the nozzle where it meets the trigger handle counterclockwise which detaches it from the pressure washer.
How do you remove a nozzle from a pressure washer?
- Turn off the pressure washer by turning the power dial to “0.”
- Twist the nozzle counterclockwise to remove it from the pressure washer’s trigger handle.
- Install the new nozzle into the trigger and turn it clockwise to secure it in place.
- Reattach the pressure washer to its connection and turn it on again.
Why would a Karcher stopped working?
Hoses filled and blocked with air can cause problems in your pressure washer that, when left unattended over time, can irreversibly damage your appliance’s functionality. To combat this, most Karcher pressure washers simply will not turn on if there is air in the system.