How do I show all icons?
Click Taskbar. Click Select which icons appear on the taskbar. Click toggles to On for icons you want to show, and Off for icons you want to hide. If you turn on the Always show all icons in the notification area toggle, you won’t have a hidden System Tray area anymore.
How do I show hidden icons on Windows 7?
Show Hidden Desktop Icons in Windows 7
- Right-click on the blank desktop screen.
- Click on the View options, then click on “Show desktop icons”.
- The desktop icons and folders are back.
How do I restore my desktop icons in Windows 7?
To put the Computer icon on the desktop, click the Start button, and then right-click on “Computer”. Click the “Show on Desktop” item in the menu, and your Computer icon will show up on the desktop.
How do I show all icons in system tray?
If you want to see all your icons in the system tray all the time, remove the arrow and expandable pane, and enable the Always show all icons in the notification area setting. To do this, right-click your taskbar and select Taskbar Settings.
How do I show all apps in taskbar?
Check the Taskbar Settings From the left-hand menu, select Taskbar. Turn off the toggle below Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode. From the Notification section, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar. Turn on the toggle for the icons you want to appear on the taskbar.
How do I expand system tray?
Follow the steps.
- Click start menu and click on setting.
- Click on System and select notifications & actions.
- Click on “Select which icons appear on the task bar” and select the desire icon you want to see on the system tray.
- Click on “Turn system icons on or off” and select which icons you want to see on system tray.
How do I retrieve hidden icons?
How to Find Hidden Icons
- Open the Windows Explorer window or any of the windows folders on your desktop.
- Click on the “Tools” menu found at the very top of the window.
- At the bottom of the drop down list that appears, click on “Folder Options.” This will reveal a new box.
Why all the icons disappeared from my desktop?
Right-click on an empty space on your desktop. Click on the “View” option from the context menu to expand the options. Make sure that “Show desktop icons” is ticked. If it isn’t, simply click on it once to ensure it wasn’t causing issues with displaying your desktop icons.
Why is my taskbar not showing all icons?
Check the Taskbar Settings Click Start, then head to Settings > Personalization. From the left-hand menu, select Taskbar. Turn off the toggle below Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode. From the Notification section, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.