How do I unblock a blocked URL?
- Use a VPN to unblock any site you want.
- Unblock sites with an open proxy.
- Install a VPN or proxy browser extension.
- Use an IP address instead of a URL.
- Use the Tor Browser to unblock banned sites.
- View blocked content with Google Translate.
- Take advantage of a dynamic IP.
How do I unblock a URL on Google?
Method 1: Unblock a website from the Restricted sites list
- Launch Google Chrome, click the three dots button in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Under System, click Open proxy settings.
- In the Security tab, select Restricted sites then click Sites.
How do I activate blocked websites?
Method 1: Use a VPN
- The easiest and best way to unblock forbidden websites is to use a VPN, a virtual private network that secures and encrypts your data.
- Avast SecureLine VPN works on Macs, Windows PCs, Android, and iOS devices.
- Another way to unblock websites is to use a public web proxy.
How do I allow blocked sites on Google Chrome?
Change settings for a specific site
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a website.
- To the left of the web address, click the icon you want: Lock. Info. Dangerous.
- Click Site settings.
- Change a permission setting.
How do I allow blocked sites on Chrome?
Using Group Policy
- Go to Policies Administrative Templates Google. Google Chrome.
- Enable Block access to a list of URLs.
- Add the URLs that you want to block.
- Enable Allows access to a list of URLs.
- Add the URLs that you want users to access.
- Deploy the update to your users.
How do I unblock a website on Chrome?
Click the ‘Security’ tab and then click the ‘Restricted sites’ icon. Now click the ‘Sites’ option in order to open restricted sites windows. Lastly, click the blocked websites from the list and select the ‘Remove’ button; this will unblock the specific website.