How do you get music to play on your Tumblr?
Make Profile Song
- Log into your Tumblr account.
- Click the “Audio” tab located at the top of the page.
- Click “Browse” to locate the song on your computer’s hard drive. Double Click the song file you want to add to your Tumblr profile. The file will automatically upload to the Tumblr server.
Can you still play music on Tumblr?
If you want to add music to your Tumblr blog, you can insert a music player that contains your custom playlist. Your playlist automatically includes all the audio you select, so your visitors have a convenient way to listen to it on your site.
How do you add audio to a Tumblr post?
Tumblr allows you to search for tracks, use an external link or even upload your own audio posts.
- Click the “Audio” post button at the top of your Dashboard.
- Click “Choose File.” Locate and select the audio file you want to upload from your computer and click “Open.” Tumblr allows audio posts up to 10 megabytes.
How do I get an MP3 link?
To link to an MP3 file, you must first upload the MP3 file either to a cloud storage service like Google Drive or iCloud, or to an online music service like SoundCloud. After uploading the music, you can share it via the link.
How do I link my Spotify to Tumblr?
Within Spotify right click the playlist title and select copy HTTP link. Head over to Tumblr and paste the URL into the external URL box. You can include a description and tags. Now hit create post to embed a full playlist.
How can I add audio to my website?
An easy way to embed audio on a website is by using a sound hosting site, such as SoundCloud or Mixcloud. All you need to do is upload the file and receive an HTML embed code. Then copy and paste the embed code into the web page’s code or WYSIWYG site editor. This works for most CMS platforms and website builders.