How do you use dedication in a sentence?
- I admire her dedication to the job.
- With enough hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
- The country’s greatest resource is the dedication of its workers.
- Not everyone has the dedication and the talent to achieve this.
- He has always shown great dedication to the cause.
- I admire his dedication to the job.
Can you dedicate your thesis to someone?
In this part of the dissertation, the student must use a sentence or a paragraph to dedicate their text. They may want to use the dedication to recognize an individual who inspired them to go to college or someone who helped with the dissertation. Dedicating the dissertation to someone is a way to honor them.
How do you demonstrate dedication at work?
Here are 9 unmistakable signs of employee dedication:
- A visible, almost infectious passion for one’s work.
- Positive attitude and demeanor in personal interactions with other employees and with the patients, clients or customers.
- Punctuality at all times for work, meetings and functions.
How do you prove dedication?
These are nine unmistakable signs of employee dedication:
- Known for getting things done.
- Punctuality at all times for meetings, work and functions.
- Positive attitude and demeanor with the patients, clients or customers and in personal interactions with other employees.
- Possesses high work ethic.
How do you write a research dedication?
Tips on How to Address a Dedication
- “This is dedicated to …”
- “I would like to dedicate my work to…”
- “I dedicate this book to…”
- “In dedication to my…”
- “It is our genuine gratefulness and warmest regard that we dedicate this work to…”
What is a dedication in a thesis?
Dedication. The dedication is the writer’s personal acknowledgment indicating his or her appreciation and respect for significant individuals in the writer’s life. The dedication is personal; thus, any individuals named are frequently unrelated to the topic of the dissertation.
How do you say someone is dedicated?
What is a sentence for dedicated?
1 The ancient Greeks dedicated many shrines to Aphrodite. 2 Back on the island, he dedicated himself to politics. 3 This book is dedicated to my parents. 4 She dedicated her life to helping the poor.
How do you say I’m a hard worker?
- efficient. adjective. someone who is efficient works well and quickly and is good at organizing their work in the way that gets the best results.
- productive. adjective.
- committed. adjective.
- hard-working. adjective.
- conscientious. adjective.
- diligent. adjective.
- industrious. adjective.
- assiduous. adjective.
How can I be dedicated at work?
Here are 12 tips that can help keep our energy, maintain our dedication, sustain our enthusiasm, and improve our work focus towards accomplishing our goals.
- Learn to delegate.
- Study your energy patterns.
- Block out time for work.
- Remove possible distractions.
- Always have well-defined goals.
- Assess your tasks at hand.
What’s the difference between dedication and Acknowledgement?
Dedication is when you apply yourself to work industriously for a company or person so you may give your best. Acknowledgement is when you have done some very well and your superior(s) praise you for that.
How do you write a thesis dedication?
How to Dedicate Your Book
- Decide Who Will Be the Focus. Think about the people to whom you want to dedicate this work.
- Remember: Everyone Who Reads the Book Will See This.
- Make It Short—It’s Not the Acknowledgements.
- Review Book Dedication Examples (if needed)
- Write Your Book Dedication.
What makes a person dedicated?
If you describe a person as dedicated, you mean that they are devoted to a particular purpose or cause.
What is another word for dedication?
What is another word for dedication?
Why is being dedicated important?
When you are dedicated, you give everything you have—all of your efforts—to a cause or to a task. This is an important trait to exemplify in the workplace in particular. Setbacks occur, and if you are not dedicated, instead of stepping up, you will stay down and disappointed, which could lead you to quit.
How do you acknowledge someone hard work?
10 “Thank you” ideas for your employees’ hard work
- “Thank you for all the hard work you put in daily! Know that it is recognized and greatly appreciated”
- “Thank you for stepping in and saving the day in this difficult project! So glad we have you on-board”
- “Thanks for being so dedicated and hard-working!