What are your life principles?
18 Life Principles For Greater Living
- Love More. Not just people or things, but yourself.
- Be Vigilant With Your Thoughts. Be mindful of your thoughts and don’t let them consume you.
- Practice Mindfulness.
- Regular Personal Development.
- Attitude Is Everything.
- Be Of Service To Others.
- Character Is More Important Than Reputation.
- Let Go Of Worry, Fear, And Anxiety.
Why is it important to have principles?
Principles allow you to live and work to your best while enabling others to understand the best way to interact with you. When you behave in a manner which is consistent with your principles, you feel confident and empowered. You know that you are being true to who you are.
What is the importance of election in democratic country?
Elections keep a democratic country functioning, as they give people the right to select their own government. However, there are ways a government can “fix” elections. Opposition candidates are permitted in former USSR countries, but they are usually prevented from using broadcasting or the newspapers.
What is democracy and examples?
The definition of democracy is a form of government in which the common people hold political power and can rule either directly or through elected representatives. An example of democracy at work is in the United States, where people have political freedom and equality. noun.
What are the principles of good democracy?
According to American political scientist Larry Diamond, democracy consists of four key elements: a political system for choosing and replacing the government through free and fair elections; the active participation of the people, as citizens, in politics and civic life; protection of the human rights of all citizens; …
What are the basic elements of democracy Class 10?
The basic elements of democracy are:
- Holding of regular and free elections at regular interval.
- Allowing all sections of society to vote without discrimination.
- Providing justice and equality for all.
- Resolving of conflicts.
- Banning discrimination on the basis of caste, creed. religion, etc.