What is the difference between dependability and reliability?
Well, reliability is the trust you have on someone to do something. While dependability means that you want someone to do something because of your inability to do so yourself. Example: You can rely on your best friend to help you out in tough situations, but you are not necessarily dependent on her for that.
Who are the B list celebrities?
Difference between A-list celebrities and B-list celebrities
- Chadwick Boseman ( #1 B List celebrities )
- Alexandra Daddario ( #2 B List celebrities )
- Ansel Elgort (#3)
- Kit Harington ( #4 B-List celebrities )
- Walton Goggins ( B list celebrity almost on the A-list of celebrities )
- Michael Sheen ( #6 B-List celebrities )
How do you use dependable in a sentence?
(1) I find him very dependable. (2) I need someone dependable to look after the children while I’m at work. (3) She is loyal and totally dependable. (4) He’s established himself as a dependable source of information.
What are the characteristics of a reliable person?
Please consider the following 10 principles.
- Because trust is based on truth, trustworthy people must be truthful.
- Trustworthy people are honest.
- Trustworthy people are reliable; they keep their promises.
- Trustworthy people are loyal.
- Trustworthy people are not biased or prejudiced.
What does compatible mean?
capable of existing together in harmony
What’s the opposite of dependable?
dependable(a) Antonyms: untrustworthy, unreliable. Synonyms: trustworthy, trusty, reliable.
How do you say someone is dependable?
- reliable. adjective. a reliable person is someone who you can trust to behave well, work hard, or do what you expect them to do.
- trustworthy. adjective. able to be trusted as being honest, safe, or reliable.
- consistent. adjective.
- sound. adjective.
- secure. adjective.
- dependable. adjective.
- responsible. adjective.
- steady. adjective.
WHO ARE A-list celebrities 2020?
- Kylie Jenner. $590M. PHOTO: Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic/Getty Images.
- Kanye West. $170M. PHOTO: Jamel Toppin/The Forbes Collection.
- Roger Federer. $106.3M. PHOTO: Jason Heidrich/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images.
- Cristiano Ronaldo. $105M.
- Lionel Messi. $104M.
- Tyler Perry. $97M.
- Neymar. $95.5M.
- Howard Stern. $90M.
Who is the most honest celebrity?
Here are some stars who have brought some much-needed bouts of honesty to social media.
- Drew Barrymore.
- Chrissy Teigen.
- Shay Mitchell.
- Lisa Joyner.
- Tiffany Haddish.
- Hilary Duff.
What does a trustworthy person look like?
A trustworthy person will use roughly the same behavior and language in any situation. They have the self-control to maintain character and follow through on what they say they’ll do, even when they are tempted to walk it back. They won’t wear different masks or pretend they’re someone they’re not just to impress.
What are 3 synonyms for reliable?
WORDS RELATED TO RELIABLE
Who is a dependable person?
Dependability—A trustworthy person is dependable. They honor their commitments by being reliable. If they say they are going to do something, they do it. A dependable person builds trust by holding him/herself accountable, and if they lead others, holding their team members accountable as well.
How do you describe reliability?
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : suitable or fit to be relied on : dependable. 2 : giving the same result on successive trials.
What are celebrity lists?
In popular usage outside the film industry, an A-list celebrity is any person with an admired or desirable social status. Even socialites with popular press coverage and elite associations have been termed as A-list celebrities.
What does dependability mean?
adjective. capable of being depended on; worthy of trust; reliable: a dependable employee.
Are reliable and dependable synonyms?
In this page you can discover 102 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for reliable, like: dependable, strong, trustworthy, responsible, square-shooting, steady, assured, undependable, safe, sure-fire and irresponsible.