What is the sentence of wiggle?
What is the sentence of wiggle?
Wiggle sentence example. Dean felt her wiggle out of her bike shorts and then turn to her side, facing him. Put on some fun, lively music and wiggle . After having her wiggle her toes and move her ankle this way and that, he finally stepped back and observed her with a frown.
What is the mean by Wiggle?
1 : to move to and fro with quick jerky or shaking motions : jiggle. 2 : to proceed with or as if with twisting and turning movements : wriggle. transitive verb. : to cause to wiggle. wiggle.
How do you use wiggle room in a sentence?
Wiggle-room sentence example
- So be willing to leave a little wiggle room in your schedule.
- Dealers always jack up the price so that they have enough wiggle room to reduce the price because of your “tough” negotiating skills.
How do you use hop in a sentence?
Hop in a Sentence 🔉
- With a little hop, my puppy leaped up onto my bed.
- The little children will hop up and down with excitement when they see their gifts.
- A frog will hop from pad to pad, jumping in search of flies to eat.
- Do you have enough balance to hop on one foot without falling down?
How do you use swing in a sentence?
English Sentences Focusing on Words and Their Word Families The Word “Swing” in Example Sentences Page 1
- [S] [T] I took a swing at him. (
- [S] [T] He has a perfect swing. (
- [S] [T] I swung my leg over the fence. (
- [S] [T] Swing your arm back and forth. (
- [S] [T] Swing music was a new form of jazz. (
What is the difference between wiggle and wriggle?
Wriggle sounds a lot like wiggle, and the two words very nearly mean the same thing. There is a subtle difference, though: when you wriggle, you twist, turn, or bend as you move. When you wiggle, you make more of a back-and-forth motion.
What’s wiggle room meaning?
freedom to change your mind
wiggle room Definitions and Synonyms noun uncountable. DEFINITIONS1. freedom to change your mind or to try a different method, for example, in making decisions or achieving an aim. Synonyms and related words. Freedom and independence.
What is tan sentence?
(1) She has a pale skin which doesn’t tan easily. (2) She smeared sun tan lotion all over herself. (3) These shoes are tan, not dark brown. (4) Show off your tan in this little white top. (5) She is tall and blonde, with a permanent tan.
What is the meaning of Wiggle?
1 : to move up and down or from side to side with quick short motions She wiggled her toes. 2 : to proceed with twisting and turning movements It was an awful tangled mess, but … there was room for him to wiggle through …
How do you use guilt in a sentence?
Examples of guilt in a Sentence. The jury determines the defendant’s guilt or innocence. His guilt in the matter was indisputable. It was clear that the guilt lay with him. a strong sense of guilt. She feels guilt over something that happened before she was born! our secret guilts and insecurities.
What is the medical definition of guilt?
Medical Definition of guilt.: feelings of culpability especially for imagined offenses or from a sense of inadequacy: morbid self-reproach often manifest in marked preoccupation with the moral correctness of one’s behavior aggressive responses originating in inner guilt and uncertainty.
What is the verb for Jiggle?
(Entry 1 of 2) intransitive verb. 1 : to move to and fro with quick jerky or shaking motions : jiggle. 2 : to proceed with or as if with twisting and turning movements : wriggle.