What is Vidyo software?
VidyoWeb™ Vidyo software-based client for web browsers that provides two-way video through supported web browsers. VidyoSlate™ Vidyo software-based client providing annotation and white-boarding for iOS and Android devices.
How do I download VidyoConnect to my computer?
On the VidyoConnect screen, tap the AppStore button or the option to View. Either one will launch you into the AppStore. 8. Locate and tap the Download icon.
Is VidyoConnect free?
As an alternative to the VidyoMobile app, we recommend you download the VidyoConnect Mobile app for free from either the Google Play Store for Android devices, or the App Store for iOS devices.
What is the best platform for virtual meetings?
Top virtual meeting platforms
- Google Meet. Price: Free with most Google accounts.
- Microsoft Teams. Price: Free to $12.50 per month per user.
- GoToMeeting. Price: Based on number of users; ranges from $19 to $49 per month per user.
- Webex. Price: Free to $25 per month per user.
Is Vidyo secure?
Secure by Design Vidyo maintains an information security governance policy that controls the way the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information is handled, thereby preventing misuse and malicious damage that could impact Vidyo operations and ultimately our customers and partners.
What is portal address for VidyoConnect?
At that point, please enter the following URL into the box that says “Portal Address”: https://simplyeconnect.health.vidyoconnect.com, then click the button that says “continue”.
How do I use the VidyoConnect app?
- Join a call using your VidyoConnect mobile app.
- Open the Control Center on your iOS device. Alternatively, you can tap the Share button.
- When the Control Center appears, select VidyoConnect and tap Start Broadcast. Your entire screen is shared with the other call participants.
- To stop sharing your screen: